Friday 27 July 2012

On your marks...get set.....BLOG!!!

What better day to start a life of dedicated and passionate blogging about all things to do with makeup! There's a sense of optimism in the air in the UK today, the Olympics are finally here with the opening ceremony tonight. Hoorah, how exciting!
So, if I can attract the tiniest fraction of interest in my blog compared to the worldwide interest in the UK right now I'll be a very happy make up artist indeed!
Packed full of news, tips, techniques, advice, tried and tested reviews and behind the scenes insights, I promise to share my knowledge and experience with anyone who is interested!
I absolutely prefer my work to be as interactive as possible and would love you to get in touch with any makeup questions you may have! Please feel free to use the contact page of my website http://www.amanda.bell.co.uk/ to do this.

So glad you came to visit, do come again!


No comments:

Post a Comment